- Epic real-life Space Invaders game uses drones, motorized seat and lasers - CNET
- What you should know about the new home button on the iPhone 7 - CNET
- Obama: Social media explosion has given power to the powerless - CNET
- Helicopter tangles with cow. Cow wins - CNET
- Why, yes, the Nokia 216 phone is from Microsoft - CNET
- The iPhone 7 costs Apple more than you think - CNET
- Self-driving Uber allegedly spotted on the streets of San Francisco - Roadshow
- GoPro Hero5 Black goes naked (pictures) - CNET
- GoPro Hero5 Session is tiny but tough (pictures) - CNET
- 11 wireless earbud headphones that aren't the Apple AirPods - CNET
- Harrowing 'Passengers' trailer goes from space romance to space disaster - CNET
- SanDisk shows off 1-terabyte flash memory card - CNET
- Brangelina divorce: Life lessons we learned from the social media reaction - CNET
- What is your idea of the perfect Google phone? (The 3:59, Ep. 109) - CNET
- Tinder and Spotify hook up for musical matches - CNET
- GoPro Karma: GoPro's first drone is ready for take off (pictures) - CNET
- Comcast going cellular, Google teases possible Pixel phone video - CNET
- Google may unveil its new phone at Oct. 4 event - CNET
- This GE bottom freezer fridge looks great in slate video - CNET
- Apple files patent application for a better paper bag - CNET
- Everything we've tested with the iOS 10 Home app so far - CNET
- Apple MacOS Sierra review - CNET
- 6 ways Apple's new smart home app succeeds (and 5 ways it still needs work) - CNET
- How to tell the difference between a good Note 7 and a defective one video - CNET
- The stream is coming from inside the car: Jaguar Land Rover adds Spotify - Roadshow
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:37 PM PDT
Makers at Israel's GeekCon whip up a version of a classic arcade game that puts players in the center of an alien invasion while still maintaining the 8-bit kitsch.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:35 PM PDT
The new iPhone 7 and 7 Plus both come with a new home button that simulates clicks but doesn't actually move. It also has a couple of quirks. Here's what you should know about it.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:28 PM PDT
When President Obama and UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon came into power, the mobile Internet and social media were still in their infancy.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:22 PM PDT
A helicopter pilot in Australia ends up in a scary situation after a close encounter with a cow.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:15 PM PDT
Microsoft's sale of its feature phone business isn't a done deal just yet.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:25 PM PDT
According to a new teardown from IHS Markit, the cost of the new device jumped about 18 percent from last year's model.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:23 PM PDT
Spoiler alert: It may not have actually been driving itself.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 11:19 AM PDT
GoPro's new top camera is cloud connected, voice controlled and waterproof without a housing.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 10:23 AM PDT
The company says the new Hero5 Session is the most durable camera it's ever made. And now it shoots in 4K.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 11:41 AM PDT
If you aren't ready to pick up the Apple AirPods and hitch yourself to the Apple wagon, check out this roundup of wireless earbud alternatives.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:19 PM PDT
Love and technology-gone-wrong highlight the dramatic new trailer for upcoming space flick "Passengers."
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 11:04 AM PDT
The Extreme Pro SDXC card prototype isn't on sale yet but it could appeal to videographers shooting a lot of high-resolution 4K video.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 12:15 PM PDT
News of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie breaking up has predictably blown through social media like a storm of pity and schadenfreude. Here are five early lessons we can take away.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 10:54 AM PDT
We also discuss Comcast getting into the wireless business and whether Brexit will affect tech spending in London.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 11:33 AM PDT
Good news for music snobs. Tinder will show you your potential date's Spotify preferences.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 07:19 AM PDT
Karma arrives on October 23 for $799 without a camera, $999 with a Hero5 Session and $1,099 with the Hero5 Black.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 10:35 AM PDT
The cable giant announces plans to offer mobile wireless service next year, but with a twist. Meanwhile, Google's expected to show off a new smartphone at an Oct. 4 event.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 11:20 AM PDT
A newly posted video shows the familiar search bar morphing into the shape of a phone.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 10:04 AM PDT
With a smudge-resistant slate finish, the GDE21EMKES is a good-looking mid-range refrigerator that gets the job done.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 11:14 AM PDT
The legendary tech powerhouse's latest idea apparently is revamping the shopping bag.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 10:00 AM PDT
We spent the first week with Home integrating the CNET Smart Home. Here's everything we've done.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 10:59 AM PDT
With a renamed, revamped operating system, your Mac is getting a lot of new features from this free update.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 11:08 AM PDT
After a week with the new iOS 10 app, we lay out the best and worst of Apple's Home.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:52 AM PDT
The Note 7 goes back on sale October 21st. Google Allo arrives this week, and Google Trips is a new travel platform.
Posted: 20 Sep 2016 09:43 AM PDT
If your Jaguar or Land Rover comes with InControl Apps, you can add Spotify to your head unit this month.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CNET. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|