- Homeland Security braces for possible Election Day hacking video - CNET
- How to set up wireless backup on GoPro Hero5 Black, Hero5 Session - CNET
- Snapchat 'World Lenses' warp your reality video - CNET
- Google uses AI to help you find that obscure Android app - CNET
- Donald Trump peeks at Melania's ballot, caption contest ensues - CNET
- Apple MacBook Pro sales already set to surpass 2015 MacBook - CNET
- Colbert and Stewart perform musical to get out the vote - CNET
- Reminder: When it comes to heart-rate tracking, consumer fitness trackers are not medically accurate - CNET
- How to install an OS update on the Google Pixel, Pixel XL - CNET
- WikiLeaks won't feel responsible if Trump beats Clinton - CNET
- Eric Trump tweets ballot pic, and then it's gone - CNET
- Baby iguana fleeing killer snakes makes best chase video ever - CNET
- AutoComplete: Tesla goes all-in on autonomy with Grohmann Engineering acquisition video - Roadshow
- Here are the finalists for 2017 Green Car of the Year - Roadshow
- How to stop your phone from killing you while driving - CNET
- Digital ways to follow Election Day, or just chill with cute animals video - CNET
- 2017 Nissan 370Z Nismo review - Roadshow
- Filter the politics from your Facebook feed - CNET
- 2016 Tesla Model S 60 - Roadshow
- Behold the Little Gem Nebula's celestial beauty - CNET
- Can social media call the election? - CNET
- Snapchat World Lenses turn any room into a butterfly garden - CNET
- Are you ready for the Hyperloop? (The 3:59, Ep. 137) - CNET
- Soon, every Ferrari will be a hybrid - Roadshow
- Election Day fever takes over social media - CNET
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 12:59 PM PST
While voters may notice increased security at polling sites today, a cyber command center is also watching for digital threats. Security experts says the goal of an election hack might not be changing the vote count.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 12:55 PM PST
Forget removing a microSD card or relying on your sync cable, the new GoPro cameras are smarter than that.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 01:03 PM PST
The augmented-reality effect animates the world around you. Snapchat's update also includes support for Spectacles.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 12:58 PM PST
A neural network -- and a human touch -- help Google figure out which apps belong in which categories.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 01:10 PM PST
A photo of the Republican presidential candidate casting his vote alongside his wife prompts the internet to guess what it all means.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 12:40 PM PST
After just five days of online sales, the newest Apple laptop is close to matching a year and half of Apple's ultralight model.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 12:13 PM PST
Technically Incorrect: As a final gesture before Election Day, the two comedians go all "Hamilton."
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 11:40 AM PST
And that's not really a problem.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 11:29 AM PST
Starting with the Pixel phones, Google has changed how Android system updates are installed.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 01:12 PM PST
The whistle-blowing site maintains that publication of the Podesta emails was in the public interest.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 01:15 PM PST
Technically Incorrect: Voting in New York, Donald Trump's son reveals his vote. Sadly, in New York state, this seems to be verboten.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 11:16 AM PST
Mischievous viewers have reset the animal chase scene to Benny Hill theme song, Indiana Jones music and more.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 11:08 AM PST
Workhorse shows off its electric pickup concept, and all Ferraris will soon become hybrids.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 10:43 AM PST
Every year, a panel of journalists gets together to vote for the Green Car of the Year award. The winner will be announced at the Los Angeles Auto Show next week, but in the meantime, here are the finalists.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 10:40 AM PST
The statistics are sobering. Follow these tips to make your drives safer.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 01:14 PM PST
Follow the nail-biting drama of Election Day with streaming coverage from all angles. Or run away from the stress and ease your nerves with a red panda cam. Whichever suits you.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 10:34 AM PST
The 370Z Nismo can be unrefined on the street, but take it to the track and this old-school sports coupe shows that it's still got the moves to hang with the newer competition.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 07:26 AM PST
Sick to death of the election? This Chrome extension promises to rid Facebook of all the chatter.
Posted: 07 Nov 2016 10:29 AM PST
Yep, it looks like every other Tesla Model S out on the road today, but that's not a bad thing.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 10:14 AM PST
The Hubble Space Telescope turns its eye to the Little Gem for a fresh look at one of the prettiest nebulae in space.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 11:32 AM PST
CNET is working with Spredfast, a social media analysis firm, to monitor what people are saying about the election in seven battleground states. We'll update throughout the day.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 01:07 PM PST
The new filters add floating clouds, hearts and butterflies to your ho-hum workspace or living room.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 09:41 AM PST
Hyperloop One unveils its vision of super-speedy transportation, Samsung issues another mea culpa and we take a look at the secret Hillary Clinton Facebook group.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 09:31 AM PST
Even the storied supercar manufacturer can't outrun the tide.
Posted: 08 Nov 2016 11:39 AM PST
Social Cues: Facebook and Twitter are obsessed with who will become the next president of the United States. Well, duh!
|You are subscribed to email updates from CNET. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|