- Mustang Shelby GT350R is a two-seat terror on the track video - Roadshow
- 2016 Mustang Shelby GT350R review - Roadshow
- Apple, the company that now sells how many dongles? - CNET
- Johnny Depp's Harry Potter role isn't magical news for all fans - CNET
- AutoComplete: Hyundai builds a record-setting hybrid, GM's Maven teams up with Uber video - Roadshow
- Get ready for the 'extra-super moon' of November - CNET
- Obamacare really is like the Galaxy Note 7, says Trump campaign - CNET
- Gawker's Nick Denton says Hulk Hogan case is settled - CNET
- Goodbye peach butt?! Big emoji changes in iOS 10.2 video - CNET
- Make your iPhone read aloud to you - CNET
- The COPO Camaro is back, and it's as ready for the drag strip as ever - Roadshow
- Membership has its privileges in Amazon's physical bookstores - CNET
- This Chevrolet Camaro used to be stock, but now it runs 10-second quarter miles - Roadshow
- The Chevrolet Camaro Turbo AutoX Concept is ready to eat some cones - Roadshow
- Chevrolet's Colorado Hurley SEMA concept is a rolling PacSun for beach bums - Roadshow
- Watch a near-Earth asteroid get eclipsed by our planet - CNET
- Chevrolet's Silverado High Desert SEMA concept keeps it simple - Roadshow
- Mopar just made it easier to shove a new Hemi into your old hot rod - Roadshow
- V-Moda runs at Beats with new in-ear Forza sports headphones (hands-on) - CNET
- New image captures gorgeous pillars before stars destroy them - CNET
- iPhone 7 outshoots Pixel in video? (The 3:59, Ep. 134) - CNET
- 'Sherlock' decoded in hilarious Honest Trailers video - CNET
- Life-size graphite skeleton will vibrate itself to death - CNET
- Eerie photos of abandoned big-box and chain stores - CNET
- Uber app's 'radical redesign' gets more personal for you - CNET
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 12:46 PM PDT
We knew the new Shelby would be fast when going in a straight line. We didn't know how great it'd be the rest of the time.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 12:48 PM PDT
The GT350R is much more than a hopped-up Mustang with big wheels and more power. This is a reinvention.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 12:22 PM PDT
Technically Incorrect: Just how askew is Apple's new dongle fetish? Compare it with how the company once competed against Microsoft.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 12:40 PM PDT
Warner Bros won't confirm the actor's exact role in the film series, but the internet thinks it has a pretty good idea. And naturally, there's some controversy.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 11:43 AM PDT
Mercedes-Benz whips up another AMG SUV.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 12:03 PM PDT
The closest full moon of the century (so far) shows up on November 14 as our lunar neighbor cozies up to Earth.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 11:34 AM PDT
Technically Incorrect: Mike Pence, Donald Trump's vice presidential nominee, insists that President Obama's joke about Samsung misfired.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 11:14 AM PDT
The four-year battle between Gawker and Hulk Hogan has ended.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 11:11 AM PDT
The fun of emoji is slowly dying as more icons with new looks leave little to the imagination.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 10:09 AM PDT
Turn iBooks into audiobooks.
Posted: 01 Nov 2016 04:32 PM PDT
Chevrolet's hallowed factory-order dragster returns for the car's sixth generation, and it's just as crazy as the previous models.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 11:22 AM PDT
Non-Prime members shopping in the e-commerce giant's brick-and-mortar stores pay list price for books and other items.
Posted: 01 Nov 2016 04:13 PM PDT
Chevrolet used this car as a platform, mimicking the steps an amateur drag racer might take as he or she slowly builds a quicker and quicker car.
Posted: 01 Nov 2016 04:07 PM PDT
Featuring a turbocharged I4 engine and plenty of mods to enhance agility, the Turbo AutoX concept isn't about straight-line racing at all.
Posted: 01 Nov 2016 04:01 PM PDT
Not into surfing? The Chevrolet Colorado Z71 Hurley Concept will try to change your mind with a surf-shop aesthetic.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 10:36 AM PDT
Asteroid 2016 VA took a jaunt up close to Earth and got caught in the planet's shadow along the way.
Posted: 01 Nov 2016 03:53 PM PDT
Featuring a few little additions to an existing product line, this is by far Chevrolet's tamest concept at the SEMA aftermarket trade show.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 10:21 AM PDT
Its new Crate Hemi Engine Kits make the engine swap nearly plug-and-play.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 12:21 PM PDT
V-Moda is moving into the sports headphone arena with its new Forza series line, featuring customizable caps and removable fins.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 10:20 AM PDT
The Hubble Space Telescope captured its iconic image of the "Pillars of Creation" back in 1995. Now a ground-based telescope has spied the sequel.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 09:47 AM PDT
Also, we discuss the prospects of a Samsung phone that's all screen, and how Amazon is winning our business through our kids.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 09:39 AM PDT
Benedict Cumberbatch's Sherlock will forever be known as "Downton Crabby" thanks to this spot-on video from Honest Trailers.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 09:41 AM PDT
A pencil-lead skeleton heads toward artistic destruction during a unique gallery show featuring a vibrating table.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 09:20 AM PDT
Where have all the patrons gone?
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 09:00 AM PDT
Personalization plays a big role in what Uber CEO Travis Kalanick says is "not just a normal update." But don't look for new safety features yet.
|You are subscribed to email updates from CNET. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|