- How He Got There: Christopher Gray on How to Be a Social Entrepreneur
- Bits: Daily Report: A New Helper in the Virtual Assistant Race
- Tech Tip: Make Siri Hear You on a Mac Mini
- Google Rebuts Antitrust Claims in Europe
- App Smart: Put Your Phone to Work Doing Some Good
- Tech Tip: How to Bid Adieu to Yahoo
- App Smart: After You Strengthen Your Passwords, Here’s How to Store Them
Posted: 04 Nov 2016 06:25 AM PDT
The creator of Scholly, one of Forbes's "30 Under 30" and Oprah Winfrey's "SuperSoul 100," shares advice for students hoping to launch a sustainable social venture.
Posted: 03 Nov 2016 09:45 AM PDT
Google will introduce Home, its rival to Amazon's Alexa, at the end of this week.
Posted: 03 Nov 2016 09:22 AM PDT
Not every Mac model comes with a microphone, but you can still command Apple's virtual assistant with an external accessory.
Posted: 03 Nov 2016 08:09 AM PDT
The search giant faces three cases accusing it of hampering consumer choice and crippling competitors, all of which it denies.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 11:36 AM PDT
You can support a variety of causes through donation apps, and some are set up to draw the funds from a corporate sponsor, not out of your pocket.
Posted: 12 Oct 2016 09:40 AM PDT
When you decide it's time to close your account and move on to another mail service, make sure you get all the files you need before you go.
Posted: 05 Oct 2016 09:16 AM PDT
Strong passwords are vital to digital security because they're tougher to hack — but they're also harder to remember. These secure apps can help.
|You are subscribed to email updates from NYT > Technology. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|