- Trump and Obama Hold Cordial 90-Minute Meeting in Oval Office
- Donald Trump in the White House: Will He Bring Steve Bannon With Him?
- ‘Not Our President’: Protests Spread After Donald Trump’s Election
- Donald Trump Could Put Climate Change on Course for ‘Danger Zone’
- Russian Officials Were in Contact With Trump Allies, Diplomat Says
- Donald Trump’s Victory Was Built on Unique Coalition of White Voters
- The Electoral College Is Hated by Many. So Why Does It Endure?
- For Trump Voters, Uncertainty Mixes With Elation
- Donald Trump, Marijuana, Rolling Stones: Your Thursday Evening Briefing
- Entrepreneurship: Marijuana Company Prepares to Cross State Lines, as Legally as Possible
- Memo From Iraq: In Once-Tolerant Mosul, a Social Unraveling That Feels Permanent
- Wireless Brain-Spine Connection Overcomes Paralysis in Monkey
- Taliban Strike German Consulate in Afghan City of Mazar-i-Sharif
- Twitter’s Chief Operating Officer to Step Down
- A Big Life Change Is More Planning Than Magic
- Art Review: ‘The Art of the Qur’an,’ a Rare Peek at Islam’s Holy Text
- Seeking Common Ground With Trump, Cuomo and de Blasio Focus on New York Ties
- What It’s Like to Make It in Showbiz With Your Best Friend
- Clicks to Bricks: Online Retailers Find the Lure of a Store
- Review: Oscar-Winner Ang Lee’s Super-High-Definition Take on the Iraq War
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 10:26 AM PST
President Obama met with President-elect Donald J. Trump, saying about the Trumps: "We want to make sure that they feel welcome."
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 11:43 AM PST
The Obamas welcome the Trumps to the White House, speculation ramps up about Washington's new lineup, and other things we're watching as the transition begins.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 07:02 AM PST
Demonstrators marched through Manhattan toward Trump Tower, and similar protests took place in other cities and on college campuses across the country.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 07:39 AM PST
President-elect Trump has vowed to "cancel" the Paris climate accord, jeopardizing what scientists say is a critical 3.6-degree irreversible temperature target.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 11:42 AM PST
The Foreign Ministry said the deputy foreign minister was referring to contacts with senators who backed Mr. Trump, not campaign representatives.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 06:21 PM PST
Millions of people who had once flocked to President Obama's promise of hope and change saw in Mr. Trump their best chance to be heard and protected.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 02:00 AM PST
Even President-elect Donald J. Trump, who won the electoral vote but lost the popular vote, called the system "a disaster for a democracy" in 2012.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 02:55 PM PST
Many supporters said they hoped for great things under a Trump presidency — though many also said they had no idea what they were in for.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 03:58 PM PST
Here's what you need to know at the end of the day.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 08:12 AM PST
Dixie Brands wants to navigate complex laws in multiple states to sell its marijuana-infused drinks and edibles beyond Colorado.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 06:30 AM PST
As exiled residents watch the battle for Mosul unfold, many recall a city where religions coexisted peacefully until the American-led invasion.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 10:06 AM PST
A wireless connection between the brain and spinal cord allowed monkeys with a partially severed spinal cord to direct the movement of a paralyzed leg with brain signals.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 12:50 PM PST
At least two people were killed and 84 wounded when the insurgents struck with a suicide car bomb near a hotel being used by German diplomats, Afghan officials said.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 02:01 PM PST
The departure of Adam Bain and reshuffling of his duties and aides are part of a significant shake-up under Jack Dorsey, who became C.E.O. last year.
Posted: 02 Nov 2016 10:55 AM PDT
To streamline the process, embrace the uncertainty of life and be open to possibilities.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 09:23 AM PST
This exhibition of 60 lavishly illuminated books is the first major United States display of handwritten copies of the text.
Posted: 09 Nov 2016 06:23 PM PST
Coming to grips with a Trump presidency, the mayor and governor cited infrastructure as a possible area of collaboration with Mr. Trump.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 01:10 PM PST
Meet the songwriters Benj Pasek and Justin Paul of "Dear Evan Hansen" and "La La Land."
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 10:35 AM PST
An age of online shopping has, surprisingly, led to an exciting time for shoppers to get back out onto city streets to explore new, innovative shops.
Posted: 10 Nov 2016 03:02 AM PST
"Billy Lynn's Long Halftime Walk" is Mr. Lee's film about innocence, adapted from a novel about the gulf that separates modern soldiers from everyone else.
|You are subscribed to email updates from NYT > Home Page. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|