- How Donald Trump May Violate the Constitution the Second He's Sworn In
- Trump Plan to Donate Hotel Profits Doesn't Erase Ethics Concerns: Experts
- Kerry Visits Vietnam on Last Trip as US Secretary of State
- Corruption at US Border Agency Led to Lie Detectors
- Trump Team Discussing Ivanka Trump Proposal on Capitol Hill
- Capitol Hill Buzz: Russian News Site Interrupts C-SPAN
- Obama Administration Ending 'Wet Foot, Dry Foot' Policy for Cubans
- CIA Pick Vows No Return of US Torture Program
- Winter Storm to Bring Crippling Ice, Rainfall to Central US
- Japanese PM Becomes 1st National Leader to Visit Philippine President
- Dead Whale Washes Ashore at End of LaGuardia Runway
- Louisiana Man Pleads Guilty to Threatening DC Pizzeria
- WATCH: FBI Under Justice Department Investigation
- WATCH: Ex-Spy Behind Trump-Russia Allegations Identified
- WATCH: Obama-Biden Bromance Reduces VP to Tears
- WATCH: Justice Department and Baltimore Reach Consent Decree on Reforming City's Police Department
- WATCH: Inmate Crew Pushes Cars Stuck in Snow
- WATCH: VP Biden Surprised With Presidential Medal of Freedom
- Biden: Intel Officials 'Obliged' to Brief Obama on Trump Claims
- Trump's CIA Pick: 'Pretty Clear' Russia Was Behind Election Hacks
- WATCH: Bodies of 6 Children, Including 9-Month-Old, Recovered at Baltimore House Fire
- Bacteria Yield Clues for Woman's Dramatic Cause of Death 800 Years Ago
- Franken: 'You Can't Rely on Anything' Trump Says on Russia
- Trump at Odds With Intel Chief on Substance of Discussion About Russia Report
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 07:56 PM PST
It all comes down to the emoluments clause of the Constitution.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 09:13 AM PST
It's part of the president-elect's plan to detach from some businesses.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 11:11 PM PST
U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry met Vietnamese leaders Friday during his last trip as the top diplomat for the United States
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 10:44 PM PST
Breakneck growth at U.S. Customs and Border Protection brought unintended consequences that serve as a cautionary tale to President-elect Donald Trump and others who want more agents
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 07:21 PM PST
President-elect Donald Trump's transition team is discussing how to proceed with childcare tax legislation touted by Ivanka Trump on the campaign trail with the House Ways and Means Committee, a House GOP aide confirmed Thursday. Policy staff for the tax-writing committee and members of the Trump transition team discussed a proposal in Trump's childcare plan that would allow parents to deduct some childcare expenses from their income taxes. News of the conversation was first reported by Politico. Trump first unveiled his childcare proposals in Pennsylvania in September, which his daughter helped put together along with female Republican members of Congress. The president-elect's eldest daughter, along with her husband, Jared Kushner, are expected to play a role in Trump's administration. The couple is moving to Washington, and Kushner was named a White House senior adviser earlier this week. Ivanka Trump announced Wednesday on Facebook that she is taking a leave of absence...
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 06:22 PM PST
Web surfers expecting to tune into C-SPAN's online feed of House floor activity Thursday afternoon instead saw images supplied by the Russian news site RT, which briefly interrupted programming on the network's website
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 11:41 PM PST
The move ended a policy that gave Cubans special status.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 01:37 PM PST
Pompeo testified at his confirmation hearing today.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 06:42 PM PST
A winter storm that brought heavy snow and rainfall to northern California is bearing down on the southern Plains
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 03:31 PM PST
Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe aims to keep the Philippines from growing closer to China and to salvage its relationship with the United States, analysts said.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 11:13 PM PST
The New York City airport is figuring out how to remove the mammal.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 05:00 PM PST
A Louisiana man has admitted to calling in a threat to a Washington, D.C., pizzeria three days after a shooting at a nearby pizza place targeted by an online conspiracy theory
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 09:17 PM PST
America's top law enforcement agency is under investigation for actions leading up to the 2016 presidential election.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 07:38 PM PST
The former British spy at the center of the Trump allegations has been identified by the BBC as 52-year-old Christopher Steele.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 04:57 PM PST
Joe Biden was moved to tears when the president surprised him with the Medal of Freedom.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 09:35 AM PST
After months of negotiation, the U.S. Department of Justice and the city of Baltimore have reached an agreement on a consent decree that mandates reforms of the city's police department, federal and city officials announced today.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 07:15 AM PST
Inmate work crew in Cedar Hills, Oregon, helps out cars stuck in the snow by digging them out and giving them a push.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 03:36 PM PST
Biden was overcome with emotion.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 05:01 PM PST
"The president and I didn’t say, by the way, run this down," he said.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 05:05 PM PST
Rep. Mike Pompeo offers a stark assessment of threats against the U.S.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 08:24 PM PST
Mother and her nine children were thought to be inside when their home went up in flames.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 02:33 PM PST
The likely cause of death turned out to be more dramatic than first thought.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 04:38 PM PST
"It's really hard to trust anything that Donald Trump says," Franken said.
Posted: 12 Jan 2017 05:04 PM PST
DNI James Clapper called the president-elect Wednesday night.
|You are subscribed to email updates from ABC News: Top Stories. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|