- What We Know About Esteban Santiago, Suspect in Fort Lauderdale Attack
- Veteran Allegedly Kills 5 in Airport Shooting, Terrorism Not Ruled Out
- President Obama 'Heartbroken' for Victims' Families After Fort Lauderdale Shooting
- Pelosi Calls Russian Hacking Report 'Stunning'
- Nick Jonas, Usher, Tom Hanks Attend Obama Farewell Party
- Kerry Says Mexico Won't Pay for Wall
- Obama Says He'd Back 'Obamacare' Repeal if GOP Has Better Plan
- A Missouri Family’s Desperate Search to Find Missing Daughter
- Trump Certified as President, Faith Spotted Eagle Gets a Vote
- VP Biden to President-Elect Trump: 'Grow Up'
- Tilikum, a SeaWorld Killer Whale Featured in 'Blackfish,' Has Died
- Palestinians, Jordan Warn Trump Over Proposed Move of Israel Embassy to Jerusalem
- Former NYC Nightclub Owner Found Strangled to Death, Police Say
- WATCH: POTUS 'Heartbroken' For Victims' Families After Fort Lauderdale Shooting
- WATCH: Shooting at Ft. Lauderdale Airport Leaves 5 Dead, 8 Injured
- WATCH: President Obama Weighs In on Intelligence Report
- WATCH: Michelle Obama Delivers Emotional Final Speech as First Lady
- WATCH: Cashier Makes Day of Boy With Cerebral Palsy
- President Obama: Russia 'Intended to Meddle' in US Election
- How Russia Used Trolls, Cyberattacks and Propaganda to Try to Influence Election
- Putin 'Ordered' Effort to Influence US Election: Intel Report
- Witnesses Describe Screaming, 'Trail of Blood' After Gunman Opened Fire at Airport
- What the Rules Are on Flying With a Gun
- What We Know About the Alleged Hate Crime Streamed Live on Facebook
- Bail Denied for 4 Suspects Accused in Alleged Facebook Torture Video
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 06:39 PM PST
The suspect's motives remain a mystery.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 08:57 PM PST
The carnage occurred in the baggage claim area at Terminal 2.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 05:39 PM PST
In his first comments on today's horrific shooting at Fort Lauderdale–Hollywood International Airport in Florida, which left at least five people dead, President Obama said he is "heartbroken" for the families of the victims. "I don't want to comment on it other than just to say how heartbroken we are for the families who've been affected," Obama told ABC News' George Stephanopoulos in an exclusive interview that will air Sunday on "This Week," when asked if the shooting was an act of terrorism. The shooting at a baggage claim at the airport left eight other people injured before the suspected gunman was taken into custody, according to officials. "These kinds of tragedies have happened too often during the years that I've been president," Obama said. "The pain, the grief, the shock that they must be going through is enormous." He also said that he has asked his staff to reach out to the mayor to make sure efforts are coordinated between state and local officials. "I think...
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 12:12 PM PST
The House minority leader spoke after an intelligence briefing.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 10:20 PM PST
There was massive star power at the White House Friday night.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 12:10 PM PST
Secretary Kerry sat down for an interview with ABC News.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 03:42 PM PST
Putting pressure on Republicans, President Barack Obama says he would publicly support repealing "Obamacare" if Republicans come up with something better.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 03:26 PM PST
Police found Jessica Runion's missing car in September, but she was nowhere to be found.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 02:35 PM PST
But some House Democrats tried unsuccessfully to block some votes.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 07:24 AM PST
Vice President Joe Biden has told President-elect Donald Trump to "grow up."
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 02:09 PM PST
The whale was estimated to be 36 years old at the time of his death.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 03:44 PM PST
President-elect Donald Trump has said he plans to move the U.S. Embassy in Israel from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 03:42 PM PST
Savyon Zabar, 54, was found dead in his Upper West Side apartment, police said.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 04:36 PM PST
George Stephanopoulos sat down with President Obama for a final interview at the White House.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 06:24 PM PST
The gunman walked into baggage claim, loaded his gun, which was checked in his luggage, and opened fire inside Terminal 2.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 06:58 PM PST
Obama talks with ABC News' George Stephanopoulos about the unprecedented investigation he initiated.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 11:58 AM PST
Obama spoke about hope and the importance of diversity at an event recognizing the 2017 school counselor of the year.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 02:39 PM PST
For a boy with cerebral palsy, a cashier's small and simple gesture — letting him help her scan food items — helped make his day.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 05:43 PM PST
Obama warned against letting partisan divides undermine U.S. intelligence.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 08:12 PM PST
A declassified U.S. intelligence report reveals new information.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 05:16 PM PST
The report was released by the Office of the Director of National Intelligence.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 06:20 PM PST
One witness said the gunman was "randomly shooting people" with "no rhyme, no reason."
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 06:16 PM PST
Flying with a firearm is allowed, as long as proper procedure is followed.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 01:28 PM PST
The four suspects are slated to appear in court Friday.
Posted: 06 Jan 2017 02:50 PM PST
Public defenders had requested they be released on a "reasonable bail."
|You are subscribed to email updates from ABC News: Top Stories. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|