- Wheels: Coming From Automakers: Voice Control That Understands You Better
- Amazon to Open Retail Store in Manhattan at Time Warner Center
- Can a Law Stop Distracted Driving? California Hopes to Find Out.
- Bits: Daily Report: Apple Takes Down The Times’s News App in China
- Tech Tip: Bringing iCloud Files Down to Earth
- Falcons, Drones, Data: A Winery Battles Climate Change
- Trump and Julian Assange, an Unlikely Pair, Unite to Sow Hacking Doubts
- Medium Lays Off a Third of Its Staff in Pursuit of Its Vision
- Hulu Adds CBS to Its Coming TV Streaming Service
Posted: 05 Jan 2017 01:29 PM PST
Ford Motor is announcing it will incorporate Amazon's Alexa into its vehicles, one of many efforts by automakers to improve voice-recognition systems.
Posted: 05 Jan 2017 01:16 PM PST
The New York store will be the eighth location the company, which has been cautiously expanding its brick-and-mortar presence, has opened or announced.
Posted: 05 Jan 2017 01:26 PM PST
The state's new law bans drivers from even holding mobile devices, but safety experts say it still might not be enough.
Posted: 05 Jan 2017 08:48 AM PST
The move came after company and Chinese officials were interviewed for an article about perks for the world's biggest iPhone plant, in Zhengzhou.
Posted: 05 Jan 2017 08:24 AM PST
The files you have stored on Apple's iCloud servers can be saved and stored on your computer.
Posted: 05 Jan 2017 02:00 AM PST
Jackson Family Wines of Sonoma, Calif., is among winemakers employing both high-tech and old-school techniques to adapt to hotter, drier conditions.
Posted: 04 Jan 2017 05:47 PM PST
Mr. Trump used comments by Mr. Assange, the WikiLeaks founder long reviled by many Republicans, to buttress his questioning of the conclusion that Russia was at fault.
Posted: 04 Jan 2017 05:08 PM PST
Despite a year of substantial growth in readership, the digital publishing company plans to redefine its business model, its founder said.
Posted: 04 Jan 2017 01:16 PM PST
The company is aiming to create a lower-cost alternative to cable bundles.
|You are subscribed to email updates from NYT > Technology. |
To stop receiving these emails, you may unsubscribe now.
|Email delivery powered by Google|
|Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, United States|